The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
· Our event staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
· Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
· Bag checks might be conducted at our events
· Walkthrough or hand-held scanners may be in operation at our events
· CCTV may be in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
· Uniformed and covert Security Guards may be in attendance at our events
· Uniformed and covert Police may be in attendance at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
· Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended if not in the guarded cloakroom.
· Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
· If Security checks are operational, please remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
· Always follow the instructions of event staff
· On your final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.
· Always carry a recognised form of photo ID with them
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.